Faiths Together in Lambeth have sent us an invitation to join their annual Lambeth Inter Faith Walk on Saturday 17th September 2016.
Revd David Musgrave has organised the route of the walk;
1. 12 noon South London (Orthodox) Synagogue (45 Leigham Court Road SW16 2NF)
A break to eat packed lunches in Holmewood Gardens
2. 1.20 pm Caribbean Hindu Temple (16 Ostade Road SW2 2BA)
3. 2.00 pm Brixton Hill Islamic Centre (226a -228a Brixton Hill SW2 1HE)
4. 2.45 pm Corpus Christi Church (Brixton Hill/Trent Road SW2 5BJ)
5. 3.30 pm The Mayor’s Office (Olive Morris House, 18 Brixton Hill SW2 1RD)
6. 4.15 pm SGI Nichiren Buddhist Centre (1 Bernays Grove SW9 8DF)
The Walk starts a short distance from Streatham Hill railway station and ends very near Brixton tube station.
Faiths Together welcomes new people to come along and take part.
Download a copy of flyer here; 2016 Inter Faith Walk flyer