This event is for anyone who wants to help end Hate Crime against Disabled People in Lambeth and find out more about support services.
The event is being held on Wednesday 12th October 2016, registration from 10 am for a 10.30 am start, ending at 2pm.
It will be held at “We are 336” 336 Brixton Road Sw9 7AA
A light lunch will be provided from 1pm.
Booking is essential via http://dhcmainevent.eventbrite.co.uk
- Official launch of the new Hate Crime Reporting Centre at “We are 336”
- Update on the work of the Lambeth Disability Hate Crime Partnership.
- Identifying Hate Crimes & Hate Incidents
- Interactive activities, workshops and information stalls.
- Reporting pathways.
- Support Organisations in Lambeth for Hate Crime
For more information about our hate crime project http://tinyurl.com/glqavob