Google Map of Northern Ireland
- Twitter Lists by Northern Ireland Police Service
Northern Ireland Policing Board
The Policing Board is an independent public body with responsibility for oversight of the PSNI. It is made up of 19 Political and Independent Members.
Policing & Community Safety Partnerships PCSP
PCSPs (Policing and Community Safety Partnerships) are local bodies made up of Councillors and independent people from each council area who work to make your community safer. They do this by focussing on the policing and community safety issues that matter most in your area.
Carrickfergus PCSP @cfergus_pcps
Northern Ireland Assembly
Victim Support Northern Ireland – Hate Crime Advocacy Co-ordinator
Contact details for the Hate Crime Advocacy Co-ordinator, part of Victim Support NI
- Address: Victim Support NI, Annsgate House, 70/74 Ann Street, Belfast BT1 4EH
- Phone 028 9027 7767
- Email hatecrime @Victimsupportni.org.uk
- Website www.victimsupportni.co.uk Facebook @VictimSupportNI
Victim Suppory NI useful links
Victim Support NI community offices and the Witness Service provide support to victims of all kinds of crimes, including burglary, rape, domestic violence, hate crimes and murder. As well as providing practical and emotional support, staff and volunteers have a good knowledge of local contacts and are able to refer you on to other appropriate agencies if you wish.
For organisations providing information, advice and support in your local area, you can search their Service Directory at www.vshelp.co.uk
A list of other agencies based in Northern Ireland is provided below. Please note that Victim Support NI is unable to guarantee the accuracy of content on other agencies’ websites or the quality of their service.
- Cruse Bereavement Care – 028 9079 2419
- Public Prosecution Service NI – 028 9054 2444
- Law Society of Northern Ireland – 028 9023 1614
- Nexus Institute – 028 9032 6803
- NI Association for the Care & Resettlement of Offenders (NIACRO) – 028 9032 0157
- Northern Ireland Association of Citizens Advice Bureau – 028 9023 6522
- Northern Ireland Court Service – 028 9032 8594
- Police Service of Northern Ireland – 0845 600 8000 (non-emergency number)
- Police Ombudsman for Northern Ireland – 028 9082 8600
- Probation Board for Northern Ireland – 028 9026 2460
- Women’s Aid Federation – 028 9033 1818 (helpline)
- Youth Justice Agency, Northern Ireland – 028 9031 6400
- The Rowan Sexual Assault Referral Centre – 0800 389 4424
- Contact / Lifeline – 0808 808 8000
- Rainbow Project NI – 028 9031 9030
- Leonard Cheshire Disability – 028 9024 6247
- Northern Ireland Council for Ethnic Minorities – 028 9023 8645
- Public Protection Arrangements Northern Ireland (PPANI) – 028 9025 9612
- www.rosiecranetrust.org – 01460 55120 (24hr helpline)
The following Northern Ireland Office publications contain useful information on the services available to victims of crime and the standards those services should meet.
- Victims of crime: a code of practice
- Are you a victim? We can help.
Copies of these publications are available from the Northern Ireland Office or local branches.